Thank you for your nice words and help. I appreciate the fact that I know you can fix the mess I leave sometimes. I read your articles and I like the way your Amharic flows. Mine seems dry and too academic. I am trying to learn from you. By the way Anwar, is the Lalibela picture I have in the front page religous or historic? if it is religious I like to take it down. If considered historic, I think I can keep it?
Hope to hear from you soon, --Hgetnet 06:23, 30 ሜይ 2010 (UTC)
የማቀርባቸውን ጽሁፎች በሙሉ ከዋና ዋናዎቹ መደቦች ጋር ለማያያዝ ፍላጎት አለኝ። ለምሳሌ ስነ-አምክንዮን ከፍልስፍናና ከሂሳብ ትምህርት ጋር። ይህን ለማድረግ ቀላሉ መንገድ ምንድን ነው?
ሰላም፡ ስነ-አምክንዮ የሚለው በጣም ጥሩ መጣጥፍ ነው ሆኖም ይህን መጣጥፍ ካሉት መደቦች ጋር በማያያዝ የተሻለ መረጃን ማቅረብ ይቻላል ይህ እንዲሆን ገፁ በሚዘጋጅበት ጊዜ ለምሳሌ ከሳይንስ መደብ ጋር እንዲያያዝ [[መደብ:ሳይንስ]] የሚለውን በፅሁፉ መጨረሻ ላይ ማስቀመጥ ይቻላል። ለጊዜው ያልተዘጋጁ መደቦች ሊኖሩ ይችላሉ ስለዚህ ካሉት መደቦች ጋር ቢያያዝ መልካም ነው። ተጨማሪ ጥያቄ ካለዎት ለመመለስ ዝግጁ ነኝ፣ አመሰግናለሁ።Aniten21 07:01, 22 ሜይ 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, check the article የጥንተ ንጥር ጥናት - it's not much yet, but beneath the chart, I listed all the elements that I could find native Amharic terms for.
Hi! I looked at the talk main page and saw your remarks. Do you have a photo of the Ethiopian headquarters? Have you uploaded it to the Commons yet? Do you need any help with uploading files or posting image links to files? WhisperToMe 20:39, 7 ሜይ 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know what to say. Well if it is about the uploading error i have faced last month, it's good now and no problem. I'm sorry if I don't understand what you wanna say.Aniten21 16:51, 8 ሜይ 2010 (UTC)
- ውይይት:ዋናው_ገጽ#Photo_request - The text "ሠላም ለናንተ፡ I have posted it in Facebook and any of my friends can visit and contribute for it. If all of us do the same we can observe tangible change. Please do this in any of the social networking sites? Thank you.Aniten21 00:45, 8 ኤይፕርል 2010 (UTC)" was below mine, so I thought it was a reply to what I said. WhisperToMe 10:49, 9 ሜይ 2010 (UTC)
- Adding information about actors/actresses and models might attract more people to contribute to or at least visit the Amharic Wikipedia. I do agree we should start a discussion at some convenient place (like ምንጭጌ) and invite all the current members so that we can come up with a strategy on how to raise awareness of the Amharic Wikipedia. Elfalem 23:30, 9 ሜይ 2010 (UTC)
አቶ አነዋር...ሁሉም ነገር ሰላም አንድሆነ ተስፋ አለኝ! በፈስ ቡክ በኩል አናንተን የሚረዳ ገጽ ዐና ዐባላት አያሰባሰብኩ ነወ። አባክህን በ firstname.lastname@example.org በኩል ጻፍለኝና ያበለጥ =አንነጋገር!!
Emperor of EthiopiaEdit
ሰላም አንዋር፣ በመረጥካቸው ገፆች ላይ የተደረጉ ለውጦችን ለማየት ከላይ ይህን ገፅ ለመከታተል የሚለውን መጠቀም ይቻላል። አንድ ገጽ እየታረመ እያለም "ገጹን ለማቅረብ" ከመንካት በፊት ከላዩ ያለውን "ይህን ገጽ ለመከታተል" የሚለውን checkbox ቼክ ካደረግክ ገጹ ወደ ዝርዝሩ ይጨመራል። ከዛ በኋላ ከላይ ቀኝ ጫፍ ጋር "የምከታተላቸው ገጾች" የሚለውን ስትነካ አንተ የመረጥካቸውን ገጾች ላይ ብቻ የተደረጉትን ለውጦች ማየት ይቻላል። ሌላው መንገድ RSS Feed የምትጠቀም ከሆነ ሁሉንም የውክፔዲያ ለውጦች ወይም የመረጥካቸውን በRSS ማቅረብ ይቻላል። Elfalem 08:09, 19 ዲሴምበር 2010 (UTC)
- አመሰግናለሁ።አንዋር 12:18, 31 ዲሴምበር 2010 (UTC)
Article request: YouTubeEdit
- Hi, We have an article for that፣ at ዩ ቱብ! Cheers, ፈቃደ (ውይይት) 17:30, 7 ጃንዩዌሪ 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! I took the liberty of adding all of the interwikilinks. WhisperToMe 05:10, 8 ጃንዩዌሪ 2011 (UTC)
መለጠፊያውን አስተካክዬዋለው። <onlyinclude> የሚለውን ማውጣት ብቻ ነበር። Elfalem 00:27, 21 ጃንዩዌሪ 2011 (UTC)
Question on categoryEdit
Hi, Anwar, it's good to see you are actively increasing the articles!
I was wondering what you had in mind with መደብ:የአሜሪካ አርቲስቶች - Does አርቲስቶች in Amharic mean Recording artists, singers, musicians, actors, painters - or should it include all of these? Would the category go underneath መደብ:ስነ ጥበብ, or መደብ:ሙዚቃ?
Or instead, would it be better just to have separate categories for መደብ:የአሜሪካ ሙዚቀኞች፣ መደብ:የአሜሪካ ዘፋኞች፣ and መደብ:የአሜሪካ ሰዓሊዎች (we already have መደብ:የአሜሪካ የፊልም ተዋናዮች now) - similar to how we have መደብ:የኢትዮጵያ ሙዚቀኞች፣ መደብ:የኢትዮጵያ ዘፋኞች፣ and መደብ:የኢትዮጵያ ሰዓሊዎች etc.?
Good Job and CongratulationsEdit
አንዋር፣ መዝገበ እውቀቱን ለዚህ በማብቃትህ ልትመሰገን ይገባል። በዚህ ባጭር ወቅት 7000 እንደርሳለን ብየ አልጠበኩም ነበር። Hgetnet 17:07, 26 ማርች 2011 (UTC)
- Txs! but it wasn't only mine. It was all by you members of this version. I'm sure we'll see am. with 5 digit articles soon. Thank you all members and admins. አንዋር 07:20, 27 ማርች 2011 (UTC)
Article request: Seattle Public SchoolsEdit
Would you mind looking at ውይይት:ዋናው_ገጽ#One_more_article_request:_Seattle_Public_Schools and starting a stub on the school district at the best possible Amharic title, if one is not there already? Also if you can find the name in Tigrigna (another language that uses Ge'ez script) that would be great (the Seattle school district has a collection of Tigrigna pages linked from that talk page)
Thanks, WhisperToMe 00:32, 29 ማርች 2011 (UTC)
- I think I found the Tigrigna name - "ሲያትል መንግስታዊ ኣብያተ ትምህርቲ" on the first page of http://www.seattleschools.org/area/discipline/SRR-Tigrigna.pdf WhisperToMe 01:39, 29 ማርች 2011 (UTC)
አንዋር፡ የገጽ ዲዛይንህና ፈጠራህ እጅግ ደስ ይላል። Hgetnet 00:29, 7 ኤይፕርል 2011 (UTC)
- Txs!አንዋር 10:09, 7 ኤይፕርል 2011 (UTC)
Hi! Do you reside in the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia area? If so, would it be alright if you photographed the head office facility of Ethiopian Airlines at Bole Airport? Thank you WhisperToMe 20:26, 7 ኦክቶበር 2011 (UTC)
Your admin statusEdit
Hello. I'm a steward. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus recently. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing of administrators' activity on wikis with no inactivity policy.
You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on am.wikipedia, where you are an administrator. Since am.wiki does not have an own administrators' rights review process, the global one applies.
If you wish to retain your rights, you should notify the community that the stewards sent you this information about your inactivity to discuss the matter. Following your community's discussion, if the community then wants that you keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights, and demonstrate a continued requirement to maintain these rights.
We stewards will evaluate the responses. If there is no response at all after approximately one month, we will proceed to remove your administrative rights. In cases of doubt, we will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact us on m:Stewards' noticeboard.